Building on the foundation you’ve laid as a parent to provide strategies for your teen to be the catalyst for change in their world.
A Catalyst For Change
We exist to empower high school students with the tools to be successful - specifically as it relates with character & leadership development. Through a 3-day experiential (hands on) Retreat where students get to be the leaders of their own lives. They will learn what it means to live with passion, discover their voice, stand with confidence, & show compassion for others. We believe that every student is uniquely created to be the catalyst for change in their circle of influence.
Your Teen Will Learn To:
Build a Team
Take a Stand
Create Positive Thought Patterns
Grow in Confidence
October 19-21, 2018
359 Alpine Way, Las Vegas, NV 89124
Students will arrive to the Mt. Charleston Cabin at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct 19th.
All meals will be provided starting with dinner before class on the first day of training and ending with lunch on the final day of training.
A mandatory parent talk will be given prior to Graduation at 12:30pm. Graduation will be held at 1:00 p.m. The day will commence at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, Oct 21st.
If your teen has any special dietary needs or allergies, please note them.
Guests and Graduation Information
- It is mandatory that one parent or guardian is present at graduation.
- Friends and family are welcome at graduation.
- Please have guests arrive at 12:30 p.m. for the final process and graduation ceremony. The day will end at 3:00 p.m.
Participants spend a significant amount of time both inside and outside. Pack appropriately for the weather.
- Casual layered clothing that includes a light jacket or sweatshirt
- Sleeping Bag
- Bath Towel
- Tennis or hiking shoes (mandatory)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Optional: Shower shoes
- NOTE: Cell phones, ipods, Headphones, and other electronic devices are not allowed during training. Any of these items will be confiscated by the staff and returned at the end of class. Please make sure your teen leaves these at home or that you collect them prior to check-in.
Catalyst: Building on the foundation you’ve laid as a parent to provide strategies for your teen to be the catalyst for change in their world. Teens will use their voice to take a stand and be a catalyst for change in their world.
Spots are limited!
You must go through the purchase process to register your teen for the class. You will be contacted at a later date for your payment of $150 per attendee, no payment will be due or collected online. Generic billing information will be shown when you reach the payment details screen with no total due, leave as is and proceed through to the confirmation screen.