Class Date: July 19 – 21, 2018
359 Alpine Way
Las Vegas, NV 89124
Students will arrive to the Mt. Charleston Cabin at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 19th.
All meals will be provided starting with dinner before class on the first day of training and ending with lunch on the final day of training.
A mandatory parent talk will be given prior to Graduation at 12:30pm. Graduation will be held at 1:00 p.m. The day will commence at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 21st.
Participants spend a significant amount of time both inside and outside. Pack appropriately for the weather.
- Casual layered clothing that includes a light jacket or sweatshirt
- Sleeping Bag
- Bath Towel
- Tennis or hiking shoes (mandatory)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Optional: Shower shoes
- NOTE: Cell phones, ipods, Headphones, and other electronic devices are not allowed during training. Any of these items will be confiscated by the staff and returned at the end of class. Please make sure your teen leaves these at home or that you collect them prior to check-in.
If your teen has any special dietary needs or allergies, please note them.
Guests and Graduation Information
- It is mandatory that one parent or guardian is present at graduation.
- Friends and family are welcome at graduation.
- Please have guests arrive at 12:30 p.m. for the final process and graduation ceremony. The day will end at 3:00 p.m.